MORE DETAILS about process
1. One in-person discovery meeting
After completing the Project Brief, PALBERG WERX will
contact you to arrange a discovery meeting. This involves
the important concept consultation to determine the
type of logo you require:
- Wordmark (company name with text treatment)
- Wordmark plus icon (company name plus an icon)
2. Presentation of 3 concepts via virtual meeting
Each variation of the logo will be provied with color
options. The results of the initial in-person meeting will
inform the design choices of the logo options and how
you wish to represent your company.
3. First review of chosen design, via electronic file
4. First revision stage discussion via virtual meeting
5. Second review of revised design, via electronic file
6. Last revision stage & discussion via virtual meeting
7. Final presentation, via electronic file & sign off
Once the logo is completed to your satisfaction, your
approval is required in writing/email.
8. Final output of logos for both print and web
supplied via USB, File transfer or CD per request
You will receive a single copy of your logo as an EPS
(vector based) file which is suitable for all print mediums
as it is resolution independent. You will also receive a
single copy of your logo in PNG or JPEG format for web
use dependent on the design chosen. Delivery of your
logo is optional via USB stick, CD or via file transfer.
Add a BUSINESS CARD design using
the above logo for an additional $100
( including up to 5 employee names & contact numbers )
This will include 2 concepts, a single revision stage, sign
off & final master business cards ready for your printer.
* All new clients are required to submit 50% payment
before the first presentation stage and the remaining
amount before receipt of the final output files.
** Revisions beyond the scope of the BUDGET LOGO
will be charged at $50/hr.
*** Prices do not include printing.
Or contact me directly to get started on your next project 604-356-1144